Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

Could not setup the transformer for the contract "noFt".
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Fatal:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Errors in XSLT
transformation:
Fatal: java.lang.NullPointerException

Request URI

index.html

request-uri

/index.html

Editing my customised pelt html panels and removing from them the
calls to customised contracts fixes the problem. That is
why I think that customised contracts are not found (the above message
doesn't means very much for me :-(

The organization of my website folder is:

root/
    src/
        documentation/
                classes/
                conf/
                content/
                resources/
                   images/
                   schema/
                   stylesheets/
                   themes/
                       common/html/   # My customised contracts are here
                       common.fv
                       pelt/
                           css/
                           images/
                           panels/   # My customised panels are here
                       pelt.fv
                translations/

How can I get forrest  working as I want? Have I to change the above
organization of folders?
Or have I to change some configuration file so the customised
contracts can be found?

TIA

PS: having a look to the Dispatcher quickstart page I've seen it still
contains references to the
core plugin so it seems to be outdated.

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.