Hello,

I would like to remove some items from the File --> New sub-menu such as Formula or XML Form Document. I have removed the unwanted mX (m1, m2, etc) entries from Common.xcu and Common-MODULENAME.xcu files. I am left with m0 through m4, with m3 being a separator. Everything seems to be right but all of the sub-menu items still appear. I tried clearing the all the cache files under C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\etc. but that did not help.

Is there a .res file or something else I need to do to remove these sub-menu entries?

Thanks,

--Chris