Hi Daniel,

IMHO I'm using the right place ...

The src directory contains all of the source material for building the project,
its site and so on. It contains a subdirectory for each type: main for the main
build artifact, test for the unit test code and resources, site and so on.

The main artefact as far as Maven is concerned is a JAR file so things
contained in the JAR goes under "src/main".

We have an additional artefacts built by the maven-appassembler-pugin and the
things needed are found in "src/app" - it follows the same pattern as

> mvn jar:test-jar
> mvn site:jar

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl