Hello All,
I am developing an internal content management system using freemarker
templates and have run across a speed bump I've detailed in
a stackoverflow question here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77390595/freemarker-how-to-get-unprocessed-content-of-custom-directive

The long and short of it is that I would like to access the RAW,
unprocessed content of the <#nested/> tag in my macro. I've looked through
the source for a way to do this and haven't found one. If it exists
please let me know!

If not, I think it would be very useful to add this feature. Perhaps
through a simple flag on the existing <#nested> tag? Perhaps with the
addition of a new <#nested_raw> tag?

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is a way that I
can help make this happen.

Thank you!