Thanks Daniel,

Jacques

Le 11/04/2024 à 10:31, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Fix published to the snapshot repo.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 2:27 PM Daniel Dekany <daniel.dek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Indeed, that convenience method was missed. Will fix that... when I
get there, like hopefully in a day or so. (One can still just use
config.setTemplateLoader(new
freemarker.ext.jakarta.servlet.WebappTemplateLoader(...)) though).

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 11:03 AM Jacques Le Roux