Hi all,

Please vote on releasing FreeMarker 2.3.33!

Release Notes:
https://freemarker.apache.org/builds/2.3.33-voting/_html/versions_2_3_33.html

Before proceed, you should know that FreeMarker 2.3.x, for a long
time, always releases a normal and a "gae" variant on the same time,
which are technically two independent source trees (Git branches). The
"gae" variant contains a few small modification in the Java source
code to be Google App Engine compliant, and has freemarker-gae as the
Maven artifact name. Otherwise the normal and the "gae" branches are
identical. Hence they will be voted on together.

The commits to be voted upon are:
- Normal (non-gae) variant:

https://github.com/apache/freemarker/commit/46c927cdd9409405cb006c0f8ad6d9d41c167878
  Commit hash: 46c927cdd9409405cb006c0f8ad6d9d41c167878
- "gae" variant:

https://github.com/apache/freemarker/commit/cf3da59be93ac05de5ceb556c94499b296553509
  Commit hash: cf3da59be93ac05de5ceb556c94499b296553509

The artifacts to be voted upon are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/freemarker/engine/2.3.33/source/
where the source release artifacts are:
- Normal (non-gae) variant:
  apache-freemarker-src-2.3.33.tar.gz
- "gae" variant:
  apache-freemarker-gae-src-2.3.33.tar.gz

See the "Building FreeMarker" section of the README.md inside them for
build instructions!
As described there:
- You need to add the gradle-wrapper.jar manually
- You need multiple JDK versions installed, on locations where Gradle
will find them
- You may need freemarker.allowUnsignedReleaseBuild=true for building
everything (not just the jar)

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ddekany.asc

For convenience, we also provide binaries, which also need to be checked:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/freemarker/engine/2.3.33/binaries/
and Maven artifacts in the ASF Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.33/

Please try out the package and vote!

The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours or until the necessary number of
votes (3 binding +1s) is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache FreeMarker 2.3.33
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Please add "(binding)" if your vote is binding.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany