Infra has managed to set up the DNS (but some other issue has popped
up, so now I suddenly can't update the site content, so we are still
screwed... a different mater anyway). But to my surprise, they
redirect http://freemarker.org to
http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/ (via HTTP 301, temporal
redirection). When I asked infra about this
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-10604),
they said that it's how it normally goes, and I should speak to
tradema...@apache.org if I want to keep freemarker.org as the
canonical URL.

So, should I ask them? I believe that's the project's interest, so
personally, I'm in favor of keeping freemarker.org as the canonical
project domain, until we graduate from incubation. What do you think?

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany