Monday, September 19, 2016, 8:39:49 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since this is still incubating I think there is no user list yet (I
> tried to subscribe) so I send it here.

There was a separate user and developer list before coming to Apache,
but we have decided to only keep the last, because almost all user
questions go to StackOverflow nowadays anyway, and the developer list
traffic is low.

> Anyway maybe I'll find the time to work on the reported issue:
> "ignore_missing option of the <#include does not work"
>
> http://freemarker.org/docs/ref_directive_include.html

I have tested it and it appears to work fine here. If there's some bug
with it, it would be good if you can report that with the details on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FREEMARKER/.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany