I still like #3 on the top row... simple, and square is nice on certain sites
(ie certain sites require a square logo).

-David

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/5xm8m568zhx9qyloglsg31huz/local-30aff82b-
1fd7?r=ZGV2QGZyZWVtYXJrZXIuaW5jdWJhdG9yLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc=)

On Jan 19 2017, at 4:30 am, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu> wrote:

> A new choice! So now in theory I should cancel this vote and start a
new one. But I guess we can be less formal in this case. After all,
changing a logo is backward compatible (an almost disturbing feeling
if you have maintained FM... <-; ).

Monday, January 16, 2017, 11:07:29 PM, Julien NICOLAS wrote:

> > Hello,
>
> I prefer #1.
>
> But... If I can provide a new one regarding comments
> (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5BwTaGcWGtNS2VaTDhCcDVLQTQ) I prefer
> #1.5 ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien.
>

> On 16/01/2017 12:11, Daniel Dekany wrote:
>> We will replace our square logo at Twitter
>> (https://twitter.com/freemarker), and probably will use the same logo
>> in the future elsewhere too.
>>
>> Which one do you prefer from the *top* row (1, 2, 3)?
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5BwTaGcWGtNLU0wQmFiUElFc2c
>>
>> (The bottom row is for file icons, but currently we won't use them
>> anywhere.)
>>
>> Thanks for Julien Nicolas for providing these!
>>

> \--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany