From: Siegfried Goeschl
Sent: Monday, 6 March 2017 11:07
To: dev@freemarker.incubator.apache.org
Reply To: dev@freemarker.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Request For Comment - freemarker-cli

Hi folks,

I'm playing around with Template Engines for a couple of years and over
Christmas I moved some of my code from Velocity for FreeMarker.

One piece of code which could be useful to the public is
https://github.com/sgoeschl/freemarker-cli
<https://github.com/sgoeschl/freemarker-cli>

* Don’t now if I already re-invented the wheel :-)
* Please note that this is my first contact with Apache FreeMarker
* I would like to ditch Groovy and migrate to a stand-alone Java application
* It is already under ASL-2.0

So the question is - could this be a useful contribution to the project?! As
far as I know open source is not oneway only :-)

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl