+1 (binding PPMC member)

SHA1 OK, tests OFBiz OK, small navigation  in OFBiz (front and back ends) OK

Jacques

Le 16/10/2017 à 21:30, Woonsan Ko a écrit :
Hi all,

Please vote on releasing FreeMarker 2.3.27-incubating! If this voting
passes, another similar voting will be started on
gene...@incubator.apache.org, and if that passes too, then we can
release this version.

Note that because there weren't many deep changes since
2.3.26-incubating, we have no Release Candidate this time. Thus, it's
important that you don't skip testing this release with your dependent
projects.

Release Notes:
http://freemarker.org/builds/2.3.27-voting/documentation/_html/versions_2_3_27.html

Before proceed, you should know that FreeMarker 2.3.x, for a long
time, always releases a normal and a "gae" variant on the same time,
which are technically two independent source trees (Git branches). The
"gae" variant contains a few small modification in the Java source
code to be Google App Engine compliant, and has freemarker-gae as the
Maven artifact name. Otherwise the normal and the "gae" branches are
identical. Hence they will be voted on together.

The commits to be voted upon are:
- Normal (non-gae) variant:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-freemarker.git;a=commit;h=8e501b8ab83fb7d312791a4907ca94ef8acaf3e5
   Commit hash: 8e501b8ab83fb7d312791a4907ca94ef8acaf3e5
- "gae" variant:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-freemarker.git;a=commit;h=cf2ae45d174d07a38d096958a44977cb79b1a68d
   Commit hash: cf2ae45d174d07a38d096958a44977cb79b1a68d

The artifacts to be voted upon are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.27-incubating/source/
where the source release artifacts are:
- Normal (non-gae) variant:
   apache-freemarker-2.3.27-incubating-src.tar.gz
- "gae" variant:
   apache-freemarker-gae-2.3.27-incubating-src.tar.gz

See the README inside them for build instructions!

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0xA25D65D27C13ADCE

Note that for convenience, we also provide binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.27-incubating/binaries/
and Maven artifacts in the ASF staging repositories:
-
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.27-incubating/
-
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/freemarker/freemarker-gae/2.3.27-incubating/

Please try out the package and vote!

The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours or until the necessary number of
votes (3 binding +1s) is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache FreeMarker 2.3.27-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Please add "(binding)" if your vote is binding.

Woonsan Ko
on behalf of the Apache FreeMarker project team