I have created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-15476

For that...

Jacques

Le 09/11/2017 à 21:09, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Thanks! When we have a certificate installed, it will be merged.

Thursday, November 9, 2017, 7:23:54 PM, Riehemann, Michael wrote:

I openend 2 pull-requests with the changes for you (since
https://freemarker.apache.org/ works fine for me):

https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker/pull/38
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-site/pull/7

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel Dekany [mailto:ddek...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. November 2017 15:36
An: Jacques Le Roux <dev@freemarker.incubator.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: AW: Changing official domain to freemarker.apache.org
now? Was: Migrating [try.]freemarker.org to HTTPS, anyone?

As of the links on the web pages, they are generated based on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker/blob/2.3-gae/src/manual/en_US/docgen.cjson
and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-site/blob/master/src/main/docgen/docgen.cjson,
so we can update them easily.

Thursday, November 9, 2017, 3:15:56 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Michael,

Yes this was the start of this discussion https://s.apache.org/JFBa :)

freemarker.apache.org is pupettized. I see 2 places where it's
referenced

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/data/n
odes/themis.apache.org.eyaml

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/data/n
odes/tlp-eu-mid.apache.org.eyaml

AFAIK, we don't need to change anything there or we will see later

But in order to use a letsencrypt certificate we need to change

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet.git/data/nodes/freemar
ker-vm.apache.org.yaml

I'm looking at it and let you know if I need some help

Thanks

Jacques