Thanks Mark!  Can you let us know what has been done so far according to [1]?

I see that p.a.o [2] has been updated, but I’m curious about the committer
list.  It looks quite different compared to during incubation.  Is that correct?

Anthony

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project-hand-over
[2] https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#geode