      From: Hitesh Khamesra <hitesh...@yahoo.com>
 To: "dev@geode.apache.org" <dev@geode.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 12:35 PM
 Subject: Re: The next release (v1.1.0)

Update: We are waiting on following tickets for first release candidate.

1.  GEODE-2296 GetFunctionAttribute command is throwing an Anonymouse User
Exception
2.  GEODE-2277 client cache fails to deserialize a PdxInstance due to
InternalGemFireError
3.  GEODE-2031 Host documentation for releases
4.  GEODE-1965 Create backward-compatibility unit test framework

Thanks.HItesh