GEODE-2247 GFSH over HTTP succeeds without authentication

The title for this is a little misleading.  Yes, it succeeds, but with an
'anonymous' and unprivileged user.  That could be a valid use-case.  For
example, dev rest does not require a login to execute a ping.

I hope to have it resolved today, but in my opinion, it's not critical
enough to hold up a release.