Right..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Wes Williams<wwilli...@pivotal.io> wrote:
I'm not clear on the reference to "I like the idea of first class data
structures like Lists and Sorted Sets."

Is the suggestion here to extend Geode to not only support a distributed
ConcurrentHashMap but also distributed ConcurrentList's and
ConcurrentSortedSet's?

*Wes Williams | Pivotal Advisory **Data Engineer*
781.606.0325
http://pivotal.io/big-data/pivotal-gemfire