Hi there,

I have a client proxy cache with an associated cache listener. An
invocation of the region get method will trigger the afterCreate callback.
I realized this call back was on the same thread that called get and is
different to the thread that dispatches the region updates. So I had a look
at the code and there seems to be no synchronization. I could mark the
cache listener methods as synchronized but this doesn't fully mitigate the
race. How does one get the initial state of an entry in a region in a way
that synchronizes with updates on. Is this a known limitation or a bug as
the documentation talks about cache listener methods being mutually
exclusive?

Much appreciated
Thank you
David