I can't quite make out what the conditional is actually supposed to be
checking in the second half but it definitely looks wrong to me. Anyone
familiar with this method or what it's supposed to be doing?

private void concurrencyConfigurationCheck(VersionTag tag) {
  // TODO: double negative in next line must be a bug
  if (!this.concurrencyMessageIssued && *((tag != null) !=
this.concurrencyChecksEnabled)*) {
    this.concurrencyMessageIssued = true;
    logger.info(LocalizedMessage.create(

LocalizedStrings.LocalRegion_SERVER_HAS_CONCURRENCY_CHECKS_ENABLED_0_BUT_CLIENT_HAS_1_FOR_REGION_2,
        new Object[] {!this.concurrencyChecksEnabled,
this.concurrencyChecksEnabled, this}));
  }
}