Perhaps I'm picking nits, but I think a library that provides an API for
interacting with Geode isn't a client. (I like to call it a driver.) The client
is the application that someone write to use that API to interact with Geode. I
recognize that in the past the C++ library for Geode has been called the
"native client" but to me the term "client" implies a stand-alone application
that has user functionality built into it.

Sarge