Our recent gradle upgrade seems to have broken IntelliJ. I've tried
refreshing from gradle. I've even tried deleting .idea and my IntelliJ
output directory and rebuilding my IntelliJ project in a couple different
ways.

No matter what I do, it seems to be stuck and IntelliJ refuses to work now.
I'm up-to-date with latest version of IntelliJ as well.

The only info from IntelliJ is the following:

Gradle 'geode' project refresh failed
Error:Cannot change dependencies of configuration ':geode-core:antlr' after
it has been included in dependency resolution.

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone know how to fix this? It's completely
blocking my ability to work right now.