When I searched for 'event' on the source of the tool, [1], I found the
following page, [2], with more event information.

However, looking at the code, it is searching for: 'apache.org/events/'. So
we can either create the link as text or use the image as a link.

--Mark

[1]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=whimsy.git;a=blob_plain;f=tools/site-scan.rb;hb=HEAD
[2] http://www.apache.org/events/README.txt