Hi,
We implement getSizeInBytes() in from Sizeable interface.
We have objects with size bigger than MAXINT, bigger than 2GB.
What is the impact of refactoring the code to return long instead of int? I
mean except the technical aspect of changing the return types of the calling
functions etc.
Which mechanisms / functionalities will be affected from this change, I know
rebalancing will be affected for example.

Thanks,
Daniel Farcovich

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>