Hi Team,

When we are running test on windows : we are getting below error
We ran : gradlew precheckin

rg.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.LauncherLifecycleCommandsDUnitTest
 > test003StartServerFailsFastOnMissingCacheXmlFile FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError:
    Warning: The Geode cache XML file C:\path\to\missing\cache.xml could not be
found.

        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at
org.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.LauncherLifecycleCommandsDUnitTest.test003StartServerFailsFastOnMissingCacheXmlFile(LauncherLifecycleCommandsDUnitTest.java:502)

org.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.LauncherLifecycleCommandsDUnitTest
 > test004StartServerFailsFastOnMissingGemFirePropertiesFile FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError:
    Warning: The Geode properties file C:\path\to\missing\gemfire.properties
could not be found.

        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at

Is there any path we need to set in windows to make it run.

Thanks,
Dinesh Akhand

    Found suspect string in log4j at line 546