I would prefer not to mark ExportLogsStatsOverHttpDUnitTest as flaky.  This is
the first time we’ve seen it fail, and it looks like it failed due to
insufficient cleanup from a previous test.  We’re working on finding the
culprit test and adding the missing cleanup.

(Or you can mark it flaky for now, and we can unmark it as flaky when we push a
fix today/tomorrow.)

- Jared