On the PR UI page, you can do that by pull down the the menu when you are
ready to merge. Remember to use "Rebase and merge".

​

Not sure if this is useful to everyone, but when I push a subsequent
commit to my feature branch, I always use "force push", so that it's
only one commit I need to rebase to develop.

--
Cheers

Jinmei