Hi Roi,

We've spent a little time doing some cursory testing with Java 9 and there
are definitely some issues:

- Compilation requires additional JVM args because of the new
modularization in Java 9.
- A few lambda syntaxes in tests need to be adjusted.
- Some tests fail due to powermock issues.
- Using a distro built with Java 1.8, but running on Java 9, I was not able
to start locators or servers.

I don't remember the exact version used, but I believe it was an OpenJDK
downloaded just a few days before the official release.

--Jens