Hello Geode Community,

I would like to introduce you to conjode
<https://github.com/srikanthmanvi/conjode> - A Clojure Library for Apache
Geode.

As most of you would know, Clojure <https://clojure.org/> is predominantly
a functional programming language, and features a rich set of immutable,
persistent data structures and runs on the JVM.

Conjode <https://github.com/srikanthmanvi/conjode> Features :

*-* A minimalist Clojure client for Apache Geode <http://geode.apache.org/>

- conjode should be used on the client side of the Geode distributed system.

- Since clojure has a REPL
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read%E2%80%93eval%E2%80%93print_loop>,
conjode can be used for exploratory analysis of data in Apache Geode.

- Broadly speaking conjode supports

- Region operations

- Creating/Deleting client regions.
- Data insertion/removal. Supports clojure data types and Java objects.

- Querying

- Execute query with/without params.

- Function execution

- Execute Apache Geode functions.

Will be adding more features as time goes by.
Feedback and comments are welcome, conjode might be rough around the edges
(as of now) as I am the only one using it.

README is available here -
https://github.com/srikanthmanvi/conjode/blob/master/README.md

Thanks,
Srikanth Manvi