Hello, all!

  I was considering doing some git archeology centered around identifying
how long a any given test class containing a @Flaky has had that
annotation.  Ultimately, I think it would be good to add a test that would
fail when any one test has been flaky for too long.  I feel like many of
our flaky tests have fallen by the wayside, and this could provide the
impetus to resolve these issues in a timely fashion.
  This leads naturally to the question: How long should a test be allowed
to remain marked Flaky?  Certainly, flaky tests are most often of the
non-deterministic, hard-to-reproduce variety, so some leeway is deserved.
Two weeks?  One month?
  Thoughts?

Imagination is Change.
~Patrick Rhomberg