+1 looks good to me, too
On 2/12/18 4:38 PM, Anthony Baker wrote:
I would add info about the Geode sessions at the SpringOne conference.
"The SpringOne Platform conference in December 2017 included 12 talks  on Apache
Geode. The talks were given by users and developers of Geode, covering uses cases,
extensions, and integration stories. All the talks were well-attended and the afternoon
sessions the first day were standing room only."
 https://springoneplatform.io/geode <https://springoneplatform.io/geode>
On Feb 12, 2018, at 2:32 PM, Dave Barnes <dbar...@pivotal.io> wrote:
Please review this report and send me any corrections by Noon on Tuesday,
- Apache Geode provides a database-like consistency model, reliable
transaction processing and a shared-nothing architecture to maintain
very low latency performance with high concurrency processing.
- There are no issues requiring board attention.
- Released Apache Geode 1.4 with 288 resolved tickets, including the
- Added a JDBC connector
- Introduced an improved eviction algorithm
- Added Lucene indexing/searching for nested objects
- Added new examples
- Provided blacklist/whitelist capability for Java serialization
- Several additions and improvements to the gfsh CLI utility
## Health report:
- We’re continuing to work on attracting new contributors and making it
to participate in the community.
- Mailing list activity is healthy.
- Work has started toward the next Geode 1.5.0 release, with a plan to
include improvements in usability and security.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 43 PMC members.
- New PMC members:
- Michael W. Dodge was added to the PMC on Tue Jan 23 2018
- Brian Rowe was added to the PMC on Tue Jan 23 2018
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 88 committers.
- New commmitters:
- Michael W. Dodge was added as a committer on Wed Jan 24 2018
- Brian Rowe was added as a committer on Wed Jan 24 2018
- 1.4.0 was released on Fri Jan 26 2018, including new features, examples,
and bug fixes.
- Release notes:
- Release artifacts: http://geode.apache.org/releases/
- Release documentation:
## Mailing list activity:
- 176 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):
- 734 emails sent to list (1784 in previous quarter)
- 54 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):
- 5677 emails sent to list (4632 in previous quarter)
- 240 subscribers (up 5 in the last 3 months):
- 253 emails sent to list (225 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 677 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 495 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months