I also noticed that there are several outdated dependency versions yet...

AssertJ is at *3.9.1;  *Geode is at 3.8.0
Commons Lang is at *3.7;* Geode is at 2.6
JSON Path is at *2.4.0*; Geode is at 2.2.0
Log4j is at *2.10.0*; Geode is at 2.8.2
Mockito is at *2.15.0*; Geode is at 2.8.9
Netty is at *4.1.22.Final*; Geode is at 4.1.21.Final
Spring Security is at *5.0.3.RELEASE*; Geode is at 4.2.4.RELEASE.
Spring Framework is at *5.0.3.RELEASE*; Geode is at 4.3.14.RELEASE
Tomcat is at *8.5.28*; Geode is at 8.5.9.

NOTE: the separate spring-tx.version is not needed as it does not differ
from the core Spring Framework.
NOTE: it would probably be easier to import the Spring Framework BOM file
than individual Spring Framework deps.

These are just want I noticed at a quick glance when comparing to the *Spring
Boot/Spring IO Platform* curated and managed set of dependencies.

-j

--
-John
john.blum10101 (skype)