I'm actually fine with putting it in AcceptanceTest for now.

Ideally I'd like to see something like JDBC connection strings that could
be passed in as properties via the command-line, and if they're not present
the relevant tests don't get run. That way the entity running the tests can
decide the best way to enable those tests.