+1 For a cleaner public dunit API.

I am changing my proposal to rather create "geode-test" sub-module by
combining geode-junit, geode-old-versions, and dunit test
framework(extracted from geode-core).

For eclipse users, I would recommend the use of buildship (rather than
gradle eclipse plugin) and buildship currently suggests[1] to change the
level to a warning and ignore any cyclic dependencies.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/buildship/issues/460