I was under the impression that to actually deploy a pipeline, either as
a new pipeline or an update to the existing ci/pipelines, would require
additional permissions against the Concourse framework.  If I am mistaken,
apologies.
  I suppose one could modify the existing pipeline job scripts to include
additional work, but I am disinclined to include any exploratory testing as
part of an existing test script, it being volatile by intent.
  The thought I had was to deploy a new, temporary pipeline to the staging
area, so as not to dirty the existing main/develop pipeline.  If there is a
better approach, I'm certainly open to alternatives.