+1 to a single source of member wait calls.

We already have a standard set of await methods for DUnit member VMs,
located in the MemberVM class, and delegated to that class from the
MemberStarterRule.  I have a PR outstanding [1] that improves those
methods, too.

For those awaits that are common for VM members, that may be a more natural
place for these methods to live.

Imagination is Change.
~Patrick

[1] PR 2039, https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/2039, currently just
waiting for a precheckin after a merge with develop.