This is a non starter without a maven equivalent of the gradle dockerized
plugin. Switching to maven without that will mean longer testing times,
which I feel is unacceptable.

So far I've found this reference on stack overflow (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36808351/running-junit-tests-in-parallel-with-docker
) to a homebuilt solution, but I'm unsure how replicable it is.

-Sean.