Hi all,

I recently added instructions on how to setup Geode in IntelliJ
<https://github.com/apache/geode/commit/bafaeffe701a45bdf032a08763ea4fe437f885ab>,
and as part of that effort realized there is some duplication between the
Wiki [1
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Getting+Started+for+Geode+Developers>
, 2
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Building+and+Running+Geode+from+Source>]
and the BUILDING.md
<https://github.com/apache/geode/blob/develop/BUILDING.md>.

I am removing this duplication and noticed that we have some outdated
instructions on how to run tests in those Wiki sections.  Before I update
these instructions, I wanted to propose we move these instructions to
somewhere in the repo.  Here are some options:

1. Add a TESTING.md with instructions on running tests and link to it from
the Wiki
2. Add instructions on running tests to the existing BUILDING.md
3. Put all build and test instructions in the README.md, and get rid of
BUILDING.md.  I mention this option because this is what Apache Spark and
Apache Kafka do.  This might be hard for us because we have examples and
other content in the README.md already, so it would become quite bloated.
4. Leave the testing instructions where they are in the Wiki but update
them to be accurate

I would vote for #1.  I am open to other options as well if none of these
seem ideal.

Thanks,
Ryan