Bill Burcham and I have been working on a data inconsistency issue which
involves a lost event across WAN sites during rebalance on the originating
site.  We are currently performing root cause analysis.  Below is a Geode
ticket which we will update with more details as we learn more.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-5972