We need to pull out the DUnit Blackboard from DistributedTestCase and
repackage it as a BlackboardRule. It makes sense to make that a JUnit Rule
because it's not part of Geode or its User APIs but it's really useful for
distributed testing in general. It's also probably the last useful thing
that's still in DistributedTestCase and no where else.