Hi Geode Dev Friends!

I was building the latest off of develop (hash 75d7ed8a49d6) in PowerShell
on my Windows box and noticed during build that the spotless check failed.
It strangely fails on line endings (\r\n fun times) on what seems to be all
(or at least 34 of them) build.gradle files.  This seems odd to me since I
didn't realize that spotless check actually checked more than just java
files.  I assume no pipeline picked this up since the pipelines would build
once and pass the jar around rather than build on Windows and Linux (since
JVM and all that).  I haven't tracked down when this started happening to
me (though I can if that is of interest to people).

If anyone has any thoughts I'd like to hear (even if they are just why
Windows why!)

-michael