HI Alexander,

I have another fix that I believe would be beneficial for the 1.8 release.
We have seen that issues related to intermittent DNS lookup failures can
cause WAN event processing to cease where a retry would have been more
appropriate.  The fix is already merged to develop.  May I cherry pick it
back to 1.8 release branch as well?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6065

Thanks,
Ryan