Is the presence of "ext.optional = true" for spring-shell in
geode-core/build.gradle the reason it's missing from the geode-core maven
pom?

  compile('org.springframework.shell:spring-shell:' +
project.'spring-shell.version') {
    exclude module: 'aopalliance'
    exclude module: 'asm'
    exclude module: 'cglib'
    exclude module: 'guava'
    exclude module: 'spring-aop'
    exclude module: 'spring-context-support'
    exclude module: 'spring-core'
    *ext.optional = true*
  }