Just a reminder: please do not @Ignore tests that flicker.

I was pairing on some statistics changes this week and ran across a
disabled test in DiskSpaceLimitIntegrationTest:

  @Test
  @Ignore("Fails frequently in docker container.")
  public void aboveZeroDeletesPreviousFiles() throws Exception {

Looking at the git info, I can see it was committed for GEODE-5494 in July
27, 2018 (pretty recently). Part of the contract for getting rid of
FlakyTest category was to stop marking flaky tests and fix them all.

GEODE-5494: "Flaky test DiskSpaceLimitIntegrationTest >
aboveZeroDeletesPreviousFiles"

There's a couple problems with this:

1) GEODE-5494 is a duplicate of GEODE-3205
2) The test method was disabled with @Ignore and then forgotten about (it's
still disabled in Dec)

This is exactly the sort of thing that I said we should never do if we get
rid running FlakyTests in quarantine. Now we have test never running (in
quarantine or in CI).

Hope we don't have very many more of these...