Hello All,

I would like to propose that we incorporate Micrometer into Geode to allow us
to collect statistics and make them more easily available to external services
should someone chose to implement support for that.

In some basic testing, it does not appear to have a significant impact on
performance to hook this in. I think that in the long run it will really
improve the visibility of the systems stats in real-timeā€¦ This will also allow
some extensibility for people who want to hook into their tracking
infrastructure, such as New Relic or Data Dog, though we are not putting that
in.

What do people think?

Thanks,
Mark