Please respond by noon tomorrow.
Pretty complete, as far as I know, except for public events and
presentations.
Thanks,
Dave

Apache Geode provides a database-like consistency model, reliable
transaction processing and a shared-nothing architecture to maintain very
low latency performance with high concurrency processing.
Issues:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
Activity:

   - We released v1.8.0, containing 124 improvements and new features,
   resolving 83 bugs and a total of 380 JIRA tickets
   - The v1.8.0 release includes the first release of the geode-native
   source, a C++/C# client API for Geode.
   - Security enhancements include support for Trust and Keystore rotation,
   endpoint validation during SSL handshake, and dynamic function security.

Health report:

   - Mailing lists remain active and productive.
   - JIRA tickets show that issues continue to be identified and resolved.
   - We’re continuing to work on attracting new contributors and making it
   easier to participate in the community.

PMC changes:

   - Currently 46 PMC members.
   - Last PMC addition was Dick Cavender on Tue Feb 20 2018

Committer base changes:

   - Currently 98 committers.
   - No new committers added in the last 3 months, but several invitations
   in the pipeline
   - Last committer addition was Robert Houghton at Mon Oct 01 2018

Releases:

   - 1.8.0 was released on Wed Dec 12 2018

Mailing list activity:

Mailing lists have remained active and have maintained consistent usage
levels.

   -

   dev@geode.apache.org:
   -