> For the second part, I am not sure how it was determined that fixes for
> GEODE-6391, GEODE-6393, GEODE-6369, GEODE-6404 contains risk of introducing
> more failures. Are we lacking tests , reviews  etc. I apologize but I was
> not able to understand.

Not sure if you were responding to me. My concern wasn't that these fixes
introduce a regression, but that other changes happening on develop might
introduce new issues.

That said, every change always carries some amount of risk to introduce a
new issue on any codebase, Even 100% test coverage can only make it a lot
less likely, but not remove the risk entirely.