Hi Geode community,

Im trying to run a simple test to check how the client stats are published on
the server, but I have not been able to do it.

The server is started with the statistic sampling enabled, and in the client I
set the sending interval with setPoolStatisticInterval, but when I open the
stats file with VSD, I cannot see any "ClientStat" there. I was expecting to
see the stats "Client-to-Server Messaging Performance (ClientStats)".

I have checked the code and these two actions (setting time interval and stats
sampling) are the two conditions that enable the publishing of the client
stats, if Im not wrong.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

BR/

Alberto