Looking at the metrics for the windows jobs, it looks like the windows
tests are mostly red due to a few specific tests. The acceptance and gfsh
distributed tests jobs seem to be ok, it's just the unit tests and
integration tests that have problems. It also looks like
ExportConfigCommandTest stopped failing recently. Anyone want to take the
credit?

I'd be in favor of putting them in the main pipeline but not the PR
pipeline, since they take so long. Based on the metrics it looks like we
are pretty close to green with these jobs in terms of effort. Anyone want
to volunteer to fix the remaining failures (or see if they have been fixed
recently)?

-Dan

https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/pipelines/apache-develop-metrics/jobs/GeodeWindowsUnitTestOpenJDK8Metrics/builds/209

CreateDiskStoreCommandTest:  2 failures
ExportConfigCommandTest:  34 failures

https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/pipelines/apache-develop-metrics/jobs/GeodeWindowsIntegrationTestOpenJDK8Metrics/builds/209

LauncherMemberMXBeanIntegrationTest:  4 failures
AvailablePortHelperIntegrationTest:  17 failures