A user can configure the hostname-for-clients for locators and gateway
receivers - they are part of the respective gfsh commands. Are you
suggesting deprecating those settings as well, or just having a global
property that is the default value if it is not overridden for a specific
locator, cache-server, or gateway-receiver?

-Dan