We don't have a membership gradle module, just a package. We're adding this
to geode-core.

For a little more context - we are thinking about refactoring membership
(and/or maybe some other pieces) into separate gradle modules - proposal
forthcoming! However, as a first step we need to untangle those pieces of
code from the rest of geode-core. Rather than creating some long lived
branch we can incrementally untangle the code a piece at a time, on
develop. Having a way to track progress and enforce the direction of
dependencies on the way to a separate gradle module will help with that.

-Dan