Having the RFC discussion in a pull request was by far the most
controversial aspect of this proposal. Because we were unable to come to an
agreement, we should stick with the smallest change to what we are doing
already. Therefore I moved the proposal to the wiki where all existing
proposals are.

Please take a look there
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Lightweight+RFC+Process>
and let's discuss here if any changes should be made. Otherwise I intent to
move the proposal to `active` tomorrow.

Thank you everyone!